Q: I have lost my house keys / locked myself out? Can you help?
    A: Yes, we have a variety of methods of getting you in non destructively (unless an alternative is agreed with you). If you have lost your keys we will ask you whether you wish to also change the lock/s. The price we quote is the price we ask you to pay.


    Q: I have locked my car keys in my vehicle. Can you help?
    A: Yes, we can get into most cars on the market without damage. We use the latest tools do open cars without damage. (We don't just bend your door open and shove a coat hanger in like some breakdown services do. On modern cars that deadlock, that doesn't work anyway!).


    Q: I have lost my car keys. Can you help?
    A: Yes. We can enter most cars and produce you a replacment car key on site.


    Q: I am at a friend's house / car but have lost their key. Can you let me in?
    A: We will only gain entry to a property with the owner's consent. We will always confirm the customers's identity before allowing access.


    Q: My UPVC windows are steamed up or cracked. Can you help?
    A: Yes. We are able to reglaze failed glazing units with moisture inside or cracked glass. We can change hinges, handles, locks too.


    Q: How can I pay?
    A: We accept most credit/debit cards and real money too. A valid credit card / cash payment will be required before keys are handed over (for obvious reasons).