Most doors and windows fitted today are double glazed UPVC or composite. They should give years of faultless service but when they do go wrong, we can fix them. It is far cheaper to repair and adjust existing doors and windows than fit a brand new set.
We can replace blown/misted up glass, open and adjust jammed doors, windows etc. One of the most common problems with UPVC doors is misalignment. This can cause difficulty locking or unlocking the door. Unless adjusted it will eventually cause your door mechanism to break or jam.
If you have doors or windows that are giving you problems then give us a call.
SERVICES WE OFFER
• UPVC door and window repair. Replacement hinges, locks, handles, mechanisms.
• Replacement glass for smashed, cracked, misted, blown windows.
• Upgrading glazing to meet higher safety regulations.
• Repairing or replacing window hinges, mechanisms and handles.
• Fitting additional vents, child locks or restrictors.
• Remedying draughty/whistling windows.
• Fitting fire escape hinges to UPVC windows.
• Adjusting badly fitting, jammed or sticking UPVC doors doors and windows.
• Upgrading windows to increase resistance to forced entry.
LOCKSMITH AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING REPAIRS TO: Areas in and near Lydney, Coleford, Mitcheldean, Ross on Wye, Cinderford, Monmouth and surrounding areas.